1. Even if you're addicted to decluttering-
2. You cannot exercise your usual obsession with list making, timelines and definites, you will have no idea what's going on until it's happening- contracts? Errrr.... Keys don't matter right? And as for ordering a mattress.... what do you mean some companies take 2 weeks to deliver?
3. It's probably not normal practice for you and your partner to spend a Saturday night making scale drawings of your new flat, complete with scale cut outs of the wardrobes you spent the afternoon looking at in Ikea...
And you thought I was kidding
4. Tea will not make it better. Neither will coffee. Cake might do, just for a second, but ultimate salvation looks like this.
Vodka is the answer. And a major food group.
5. However simple it sounds on paper- put things in boxes, move boxes from one place to another, unpack boxes.... it will never be that simple. Because apparently it's not ok to live on crystal noodle cups and vegetable soup for 3 weeks because you want to pack the saucepans and kitchen utensils. Apparently.